Jade Cottage features a huge lounge with large windows and solid oak flooring. The generous kitchen is well equipped for a self catering holiday. Guests may choose to dine in either the kitchen or the lounge - both have oak dining tables and padded chairs.
There are two en suite bedrooms on the first floor to sleep 4. One bedroom has a feature window looking out towards the Bronze Age burial mound and a King size wrought iron bed. The other bedroom has twin metal beds.
New for 2013; one well behaved, medium sized dog welcome, this area is perfect for dog walking.
Patio tables and chairs are provided in front of the farmhouse looking out across the parterre to the Wolds beyond.
- Fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher/fridge freezer /microwave + oak dining table & 4 chairs
- Spacious lounge/diner with oak flooring and bright outlook.
- Comfortable chairs and sofas
- Oak dining table & 4 chairs.
- 37” flat screen TV with Freeview
- DVD/CD Player
- Radio with iPod docking
- Oil fired central heating
- Bedroom 1 King sized wrought iron bed
- En suite shower room/WC/Wash basin/shaver socket
- Bedroom 2 Twin bedroom
- En suite bathroom with thermostatic shower over/WC/Wash basin/shaver socket
What a gem of a find – not going to let anyone else know about it (Only kidding) The weather could have been better but the cottage could not. Had a wonderful time – enjoyed Yorkshire and hope to do it again sometime.
Dogs must not be allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms. Dogs must not be left in the property unattended.
Accessibility report available upon request.